Blogging Experience:
I would have to say that the blog entries were the most enjoyable portion of the course. I enjoyed reading other's ideas on the various topics and I think this medium was a good way for me to analyze and organize my thoughts. This was my first blogging experience so creating the blog was both challenging and entertaining.
I think blogging is a wonderful way to share ideas and resources. I enjoyed reading others' blog ideas and were able to gain many useful ideas from others. I particularly liked the graphic organizers assignment. I have already used some the graphic organizers others had used to describe the different types of reading materials.
Since blogging, I have started reading other educators blogs. I never really read blogs before, but have found myself seeking out others in the education realm. I have recently started a new job in the Special Education field, and have found several useful and informative blogs to help build my skills in this area.
Jennifer O'Leary
No comments:
Post a Comment